oh yes. I just saw this skirt on svpply. pretty, pretty.
i am surprised you are interested in a garment that covers your knees.
Juan, I wish it was about 24 inches shorter. But, we can't have it all, now can we?
I love this skirt! Though the whole CoC line is waay too pricey for me as well. Did you see Ginnifer Goodwin wearing it & getting fugged? http://gofugyourself.com/something_fuggowed061810-06-2010I saw the picture & immediately thought, 'I would wear that'. Haha.
The material is so gorgeous! I love mid-calf length skirts, but I think I'm too short to successfully pull it off.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh yes. I just saw this skirt on svpply. pretty, pretty.
i am surprised you are interested in a garment that covers your knees.
Juan, I wish it was about 24 inches shorter. But, we can't have it all, now can we?
I love this skirt! Though the whole CoC line is waay too pricey for me as well.
Did you see Ginnifer Goodwin wearing it & getting fugged? http://gofugyourself.com/something_fuggowed061810-06-2010
I saw the picture & immediately thought, 'I would wear that'. Haha.
The material is so gorgeous! I love mid-calf length skirts, but I think I'm too short to successfully pull it off.
Post a Comment