Rachel, Juan, & Lindsay = Not very hilarious


Rachel, Juan, & I tried (unsuccessfully) to take a sidesplittingly clever photo booth picture this weekend at Renegade.  It was, in fact, a grand failure.  Turns out that we're just not that funny.

In other news, Juan bought this, which I am so jealous of.  And I had it in my head that I would purchase this, but Verameat was out. 

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I want to learn to make rings like that. I want to make a triangle ring. So good.

Lindsay said...

Yeah, tooootally. Mociun basically makes that exact ring that you are describing.

juan said...

i showed my picture to sergio, and he said "wow, rachel and lindsay have killer cheekbones". THAT WAS IT. NOTHING ABOUT ME. STRAIGHT GIRLS ARE STEALING MY BOYFRIEND WITH THEIR ANGULAR JAWLINES.

Lindsay said...

Hahahahaha. Hahahaha.

Grow Books Press said...

hahahahaha, i like him.