I DEMAND to see the one where you are lying on the sled.
Ha! I love it.
You gals are friggin' hilarious! Sadly, I had an airbrushed shirt like yours when I was younger, and it wasn't worn in an ironic way. Oh, the 80s...
i died when i saw the tropical one!
yes! you. are. awesome.
wow, so awesome! you've really captured the holiday spirit in these. :)
I laughed my ass off when I saw these in my Reader ystdy...I totally wanted to do that w/the family dogs this year! and that sleigh/toboggan prop/your tshirts are killing it
Hahaha. THANKS GUYS. The whole session was pretty hilarious.Banger, your demands will be met.
sears portrait studio!!!
I framed and hung up my 8x10 copy.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I DEMAND to see the one where you are lying on the sled.
Ha! I love it.
You gals are friggin' hilarious! Sadly, I had an airbrushed shirt like yours when I was younger, and it wasn't worn in an ironic way. Oh, the 80s...
i died when i saw the tropical one!
yes! you. are. awesome.
wow, so awesome! you've really captured the holiday spirit in these. :)
I laughed my ass off when I saw these in my Reader ystdy...I totally wanted to do that w/the family dogs this year! and that sleigh/toboggan prop/your tshirts are killing it
Hahaha. THANKS GUYS. The whole session was pretty hilarious.
Banger, your demands will be met.
sears portrait studio!!!
I framed and hung up my 8x10 copy.
Post a Comment