Thanks. I just bought myself two tops!
Some of them are only $12! I might have just bought this shirt: http://store.mociun.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=36&products_id=342 Do you have that one? If so, we will have to coordinate so as to not wear them on the same night. Unless you want to be twins...
fuck. I hate myself for not being able to manage my money better. I wanted that x's and o's shirt for so long now. but I'm saving myself for another purchase, ugh.
Jenn, I TOTALLY have the black & white version of your new shirt! Let's wear them together & be twinsies!Megan, whatcha' gonna get?!? Whatcha' gonna' get?!?
steal of a deal! its going to be so cute on you. I love my mociun tee. so soft.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks. I just bought myself two tops!
Some of them are only $12! I might have just bought this shirt: http://store.mociun.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=36&products_id=342
Do you have that one? If so, we will have to coordinate so as to not wear them on the same night. Unless you want to be twins...
fuck. I hate myself for not being able to manage my money better. I wanted that x's and o's shirt for so long now. but I'm saving myself for another purchase, ugh.
Jenn, I TOTALLY have the black & white version of your new shirt! Let's wear them together & be twinsies!
Megan, whatcha' gonna get?!? Whatcha' gonna' get?!?
steal of a deal! its going to be so cute on you. I love my mociun tee. so soft.
Post a Comment