My job rules.

Yet another semester has passed, ending last Thursday, and I've collected 3 more reasons why my job is the BEST:

 A. My students grab me around the waist whilst posing for pictures.  My IRL friends don't even do that!  That's love, right?  Right?!?

B. They also let me do hilarious supermodel moves for the camera.  AND they think it's totally clever and not at all obnoxious!

 C. They do really adorb things like adding commemorative 'Albany Park 2010' labels in novelty fonts to the bottom right-hand corner of their photos before they send them to me.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again: My students are a bunch of goobers, and I love them.

12 comments:

Hello Lindello said...

I love these pictures. It's so awesome you love your job. I bet youre a rockstar at it too!

juan said...

you are the cutest esl teacher, ever. look at that outfit!

jennifer said...

OMG! You must be the most awesome teacher ever!! Please share your secrets with me!

Belinda said...

Lovely. These pictures are great. You must be a very inspiring teacher. I can see how you enjoy it so much!

Lindsay said...

Awww, guysssss. THANKS.

My students & I have a TON of fun together; at least, that's how I see it!

juan said...

now i notice how your student is even emulating your fashion sense. plaid shirt on top of dress? check!

Lindsay said...

Hahahaha. She's sort of a rarity.

Grow Books Press said...

does IRL, stand for 'in real life'? because i think they qualify as IRL too.

these are soo cute, i just want to throw up.

love the font, haha

Lindsay said...

Hahahaha, Rachel. You're right. I'm dumb.

Megan said...

awwwwwwwwww! this is so cute! I am so jealous! I wish I had a super cool job like you, or maybe I will when I grow up.

and I spot a certain target dress!

Lindsay said...

BooYah! Target! Summer 2008! I still wear that shit every once in a while!!

julia said...

i thought i spotted that target dress too!!!