How awesome is this Wild Unknown print?!?

I think, specifically, its awesomeness lies in the fact that it's completely customizable.  Meaning that, instead of having my non-existent wedding date penned into the ribbon, I can get the names of my three darling felines calligraphed instead.  Which should successfully sustain my current reign as the cat ladiest gal around. 

6 comments:

Megan said...

I smell a best friend print! with those feathers...though a cat one would be cool, too

Lindsay said...

Oh yeeeeah, a bestie's print would be AWESOME! I'm trying to beef up my 'art collection,' as now it's just a bunch of cat-related shit from the thrift store...

Megan said...

hahaha I have nothing funny to say in response to that, as I'm lacking in wit these days, but visualizing said cat art collection made me laugh

Hello Lindello said...

this would make for a pretty tat as well me think.

Grow Books Press said...

i vote for the best friend print idea, that is, if it contains my name...and it could read "Lindsay and Rachel...tearin' Chicago a new A since 200?"

Lindsay said...

YES, Kate. That would be a beautiful tattoo!

And, Hahahahaha, Rachel. No. Nope.