Haha, yep! Well, we skipped the picnic and went straight to getting wasted on frozen margaritas. It was so much fun! We talked about how awesome you are and how much we wish you were able to join us last night.
hahahaaaaaaa yeah, I just reread the email and was like, I don't remember actually typing these words...and I apologize for all the curse words...I tend to call my friends bitches and whores when I'm drunk HAH...well, only one of them, but you get the idea...
and I'm SO curious how this thing works...like, how do you apply a cat's face to your mouth?
10 comments:
haha, me too!!
Oh, MAN! I hear you and Megan had a SWEET time last night picnicking?!? I got a reallllly aweeeeeesome email from here this morning about it. JEALOUS.
Haha, yep! Well, we skipped the picnic and went straight to getting wasted on frozen margaritas. It was so much fun! We talked about how awesome you are and how much we wish you were able to join us last night.
Awwww MAN! That sounds aweeeeesome. I wish I could have cooooome. My favorite part of the email is this 'yourr boos.,
jennifer and megan'
Hahahahaha.
hahahaaaaaaa yeah, I just reread the email and was like, I don't remember actually typing these words...and I apologize for all the curse words...I tend to call my friends bitches and whores when I'm drunk HAH...well, only one of them, but you get the idea...
and I'm SO curious how this thing works...like, how do you apply a cat's face to your mouth?
Oh my. So cute! I would never be able to use it, though; how could I mess up that little kitty face?
Hahahaha, Megan, it was SUCH a good email to wake up to this morning. (I went to bed EARLY last night; I'm a loser.)
And, I *think*, according to my research, there's a brush involved for application purposes? Or something?
oooo, that makes a lot more sense...b/c otherwise that cat's head would get majorly fucked up right away, and there goes the novelty...
and I passed out at like 7 p.m. last night...while watching the disney channel..WHO'S THE LOSER NOW???
Miley Cyrus 4 EVA
this peek-a-boo kitty lipstick is ADORBS.
CAT LIPSTICK?! i know sooo many people i need to get that for!
Post a Comment