I want that ball locket necklace also! It reminds me of the necklace in Rosemary's Baby, which is the best necklace ever!
I want everything that manimal makes. I understand your yearning!
Dude, Jennifer, I have totally never seen 'Rosemary's Baby,' which, I KNOW, is so lame. But if there's some sort of round-ball-awesome necklace involved, then I'm totally in.And, YES, Manimal! Yes.
i really want to get something from manimal too so i say go for it!
ahhh, manimal! that's all. I'm full of useless comments today.
It's only $51! How can I noooooot?
Netflix Rosemary's Baby and Ill bring the 97% fat free poppycorn
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I want that ball locket necklace also! It reminds me of the necklace in Rosemary's Baby, which is the best necklace ever!
I want everything that manimal makes. I understand your yearning!
Dude, Jennifer, I have totally never seen 'Rosemary's Baby,' which, I KNOW, is so lame. But if there's some sort of round-ball-awesome necklace involved, then I'm totally in.
And, YES, Manimal! Yes.
i really want to get something from manimal too so i say go for it!
ahhh, manimal! that's all. I'm full of useless comments today.
It's only $51! How can I noooooot?
Netflix Rosemary's Baby and Ill bring the 97% fat free poppycorn
Post a Comment