Part of me thinks that it would be totally rad to own a pair of Dieppa Restrepo denim oxfords, if only to have head-to-toe Canadian tuxedo capabilities. But, then, the smarter part of me thinks that that would be not awesome and totally bizarre. Maybe I've got prison goggles because they're on sale & in my size. Advise within.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Um, yes. They are pretty awesome. However, I'd be concerned about how well they'll hold up. I guess you'll have to weigh that with the sale price.
Also, FYI about the fit of DP oxfords, they do run a bit big, but not super large. I typically wear between an 8-8.5 and ordered the 7.5 and they're a bit tight on me.
Yeah, those are pretty rad. I just got a pair of Oxfords. But, uh, from Target. Not as cool.
Not awesome for that price; maybe for leather, but not denim. And the practical side of me sees them getting trashed in a matter of weeks.
aah, yes they are. But I wouldn't get a pair personally because I can't imagine that they would look good with most jeans, and I live in jeans.
It says on the site that they are leather. Are they?l
as long as they are combined with one denim piece-say, shoes and jeans; or shoes and denim shirt. also, $182 for denim shoes is kind of pricey, but who am i to judge other people's idea of the value of money.
hahahahaaaa I have no advice, I'm just picturing what a head-to-toe canadian tuxedo could look like...has anyone ever done that?
Didn't Brittney & Justin do it for some award show back when they were babies? Justin in denim cowboy hat-suit-ensemble & Britt in a jean prom dress?
I think it was just prison goggles, dudes. $185 seems like WAY too much for a pair of oxfords that I'm not really sold on two days later...
for the record, she spells her name BRITNEY, and please don't remind me when B&J were in love, I will start to cry over there break-up.
oh my goddddd, you're riiiight. I remember that combo...tried to repress that image, obviously. they didn't do the tuxedo justice.
Post a Comment