Do not underestimate the importance of protective hand gear whilst tie-dying. I had to go to school like this today. And you should see my fingernails!
holy crap! what kind of potent, skin tone-altering dye did you use? that's hardcore...haha you should have worn gloves...in the summer...like MJ...rest in peace
I actually learned this lesson this afternoon from Jack, who tie-dyed at camp today. He said he likes to be the person whose shirt is used as the example. That way he gets to take a break from tie-dying "because it's permanent". But he wore gloves.
Hannah, I'm currently dyeing all new linens for my bedroom: sheet set, pillowcases, duvet cover, curtains, THE WORKS. Since things are turning out a tad differently than I had expected, I think this is going to be more of a process than a once-dyed kind of thing. Hopefully things will be more or less completed by next week!
And, Megan, this is the dye: http://www.jacquardproducts.com/products/dyes/procionmx/ It's some HARDCORE shit! (But Shabd recommended it, and I only do what she says.)
12 comments:
You should audition for the new live-action Smurfs movie! ;)
Tell me about it! :)
More importantly - I want to see what you dyed!
It's still setting! But, I'll take pictures just as soon as it's ready.
WOAHA! If your fingers look like that I can't wait to see what you were applying the dye to...I'm waiting in suspense!!!!
holy crap! what kind of potent, skin tone-altering dye did you use? that's hardcore...haha you should have worn gloves...in the summer...like MJ...rest in peace
I actually learned this lesson this afternoon from Jack, who tie-dyed at camp today. He said he likes to be the person whose shirt is used as the example. That way he gets to take a break from tie-dying "because it's permanent". But he wore gloves.
Hannah, I'm currently dyeing all new linens for my bedroom: sheet set, pillowcases, duvet cover, curtains, THE WORKS. Since things are turning out a tad differently than I had expected, I think this is going to be more of a process than a once-dyed kind of thing. Hopefully things will be more or less completed by next week!
And, Megan, this is the dye: http://www.jacquardproducts.com/products/dyes/procionmx/
It's some HARDCORE shit! (But Shabd recommended it, and I only do what she says.)
Holy crap! Your hands look like the undead!
I also can't wait to see what you're dying!!
uh oh! I bet it was worth it though. Show us the goods miss smurf!
hahahahaaaaa that makes sense
oh no!!!!!! gone around like that before myself.....haha!
Post a Comment