I'm home from work early today as it appears that I have a touch of the flu. This is the first time I've gone home sick from school in the history of being a teacher, and it's totally the sucks. I do not like abandoning my folks. HOW ARE THEY GOING TO LEARN THE ENGLISH WITHOUT ME?!? That said, being home during daylight hours has afforded me a chance to take a couple snaps of some new (old) shoesies that arrived in the mail yesterday. Sunlight is a hot commodity these days.
After seeing a pair of RAD-ASS Justin Roper boots on a chick shopping at an American Apparel a few months ago, I decided that I probably needed to get my mitts on some. It took an approx 6-minute eBay search to find the perfect pair of grey shorties in awesome condition. I figure that A: I don't currently own a pair of grey boots, and B: the votes here got me all psyched for grey. I wore them out this morning, and I am SO JAZZED about them. So jazzed.
I also cracked and bought a pair of Repetto ballet flats in navy. Creatures of Comfort had them for cheeeap, so I bit the bullet and got me some. I'm pretty sure that I'll be sleeping in them this spring slash summer slash fall. I love them.
The moral of this story? Get sick. Take pictures of shoes. Cuddle with cats for restored health.
5 comments:
oh look at you rockin' the ballet flats already?! ah i love the repetto flats in navy, do they really run a size small? mewants the repettos in nude for spring. ay ay ay and a pair of roper boots too been hunting ebay and etsy for a pair and still unsuccessful. well feel better SOON!
Hahaha. I'm a firm NO SOCKS kind of gal, so I wear hugungous boots on my walk to work and then remove them immediately. I wear moccassins and ballet flats STRAIGHT through the winter. Hahaha.
YES, they run small. I had a black pair a few years ago that I got in my size and they were TINY. I eventually stretched them out enough, but they had weird toe-stretch marks. I went a size up with these, and they're perfect. I probably could have gone just a .5 up, too. Nude ones sound AWESOME.
And these Roper boots are SO COMFORTABLE. I was shocked at how easy they are to wear.
I wanted these so bad, but the time they were on sale enough for me to afford them, my size was all gone. maybe next sale they have i can snag some. they look great on your feet!
the gray boots are the shit. i have been obsessing about gray shoes for a while.
Yeah, dude. I've been wearing them NONSTOP.
Post a Comment