ZOMFG! I NEED THIS BLOUSE!

 
I moseyed on over to the Permanent Vacation webshop this morning, as is natural at Wednesday-morn-6.35-am, and was KNOCKED ON MY KEESTER by this.  

It is perfection, for the following reasons:

A. Stripes.  Stripes.  Stripes.

B. Boobage detail.

C. Neckline.

D. Sleeve length.

SIGH.

(I have this similiar top, and I gloooove it.)

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Those shorts are pretty rad. I feel the bunching wouldn't do too well for me, though.

Lindsay said...

Yeeeeah, I think they would look awfully BALLOONY on me. ...

stephanie renee said...

sigh, you can never have enough stripe shirts.

Megan said...

holy ballz, the boobage detail is killer...me thinks I need the tank version, pronto

Megan said...

and I totally agree with stephanie...you can't go wrong with the stripes

Hello Lindello said...

uummm. yeah. this shirt is awesome and so you.

Melissa said...

Linzo, survey says: GET THAT SHIRT!