OH MY GOD THAT IS SUCH A GOOD DEAL AND THEY ARE SO COOL! I'D GET THE BROWN.HOLY GEEZ THEY HAVE THE RACHEL COMEY SECRETARIAT HEEL ON SALE TOO!
Wow! That comment sounded kind of insane, sorry...I freak out over sales.
the society for rational dress boots, right? i've been wanting the brown!! so go brown!
oops i was signed up to a different account, it's the same eunice from sayhitoeunice :)
I would have to politely disagree and vote for grey...but that's b/c I have too many brown shoes, and grey is such a mysterious color
(Hannah, your response was AMAZING.)Brown? Grey? Brown? Grey? I'll probably just make it a GTD when I order them...
I Big FAT heck yay. I like the brown.
i vote grey! they are so unique that brown might be too simple
agreeeeeeedand what does gtd mean? I'm dense like that
GAME TIME DECISION! BOOYAH!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
OH MY GOD THAT IS SUCH A GOOD DEAL AND THEY ARE SO COOL! I'D GET THE BROWN.
HOLY GEEZ THEY HAVE THE RACHEL COMEY SECRETARIAT HEEL ON SALE TOO!
Wow! That comment sounded kind of insane, sorry...I freak out over sales.
the society for rational dress boots, right? i've been wanting the brown!! so go brown!
oops i was signed up to a different account, it's the same eunice from sayhitoeunice :)
I would have to politely disagree and vote for grey...but that's b/c I have too many brown shoes, and grey is such a mysterious color
(Hannah, your response was AMAZING.)
Brown? Grey? Brown? Grey? I'll probably just make it a GTD when I order them...
I Big FAT heck yay. I like the brown.
i vote grey! they are so unique that brown might be too simple
agreeeeeeed
and what does gtd mean? I'm dense like that
GAME TIME DECISION! BOOYAH!
Post a Comment