If ever you choose to send me links of darling plaid shirts on Etsy, just know that I will faithfully follow said link, immediately buy said darling plaid shirt, and then proceed to search the shit out of 'western plaid ruffled' until I find more darling plaid to buy. I am now the proud owner of the above two shirts. All within the span of about 6 minutes. Oopsie.
Thanks, Kate, for your help on this! Hawk-eyed, plaid-spotting skills are a GIFT.


6 comments:
LOVE the second one!!
I'm always buying a ton of plaid as well! Trying to switch over to sweet florals for spring.
-Lisa
woot woot!
so glad you got it and only $6! You can't go wrong.
Oh. God. CUTE!
The second one reminds me of something that you might see Temple Grandin (author, livestock handling facility designer, Autism spokesperson, and all around brilliant and insightful lady) wearing. Yours is probably cuter and has less horses on it, though.
See the following: http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&um=1&q=temple+grandin&sa=N&start=0&ndsp=20&social=false
Do I need to organize a Kardashianesque shopping intervention?
No WAY!
Post a Comment