A. Juan, I may not have a super, duper wrinkly forehead, but I DO have a WAY creased center brow region. I do a lot of squinting, it seems. I also have a unibrow.
B. You are a FANTASTIC photog, Christopher.
C. Weiner.
D. Serious faces are the SUCKS, Megan!
E. YES, that's the Anthro chambray! And, YES, I was super confused at first! Aren't the shoulders just the most DARLING?!?
11 comments:
i am MESMERIZED by how your forehead is wrinkle free. bitch.
These photos are PURE GOLD.
Haha. Weiner.
lol these are great photos...serious faces are so overrated
Nice.
I spy our anthro chambray shirt!
oopsie. I just realized I posted that on my jobs blog in case your confused.........
A. Juan, I may not have a super, duper wrinkly forehead, but I DO have a WAY creased center brow region. I do a lot of squinting, it seems. I also have a unibrow.
B. You are a FANTASTIC photog, Christopher.
C. Weiner.
D. Serious faces are the SUCKS, Megan!
E. YES, that's the Anthro chambray! And, YES, I was super confused at first! Aren't the shoulders just the most DARLING?!?
i love em and i LOVE the chambray/denim combo!
andrew looks a little disappointed in that picture.
Oh no! Keep going! I love these :)
These are great!
Post a Comment