I think I might be getting a pair of these for Christmas.

That is all.

6 comments:

Megan said...

you should totally buy this: http://www.openingceremony.us/products.asp?menuid=209&subcatid=59&productid=7237&cn=menu209

HAWT.

Lindsay said...

Hahahaha. Gotta keep warm in the winter!!

Hello Lindello said...

omg. my husband lives in carharts.

he has these EXACT bibs in brown. No joke.

Lindsay said...

It has been confirmed by my father. I will be receiving a pair in the sand color on December 25. My mother is furious about it. I have a feeling they will be the warmest, most awesome things I have ever owned.

Sarah J said...

wow these are awesome!! like a quilt with legs! i myself am desperate for a pair of fly fisherman pants. dont know how thats going to go. i dont do alot of wading myself.. i guess i shall have to start :)

Lindsay said...

Hahahaha. Totally like a quilt with legs!