FRIENDS FOREVER!!!!!


I love this leather friendship bracelet a lot a lot a lot a lot.

6 comments:

Megan said...

OOOOOOH I was trying to figure out what that was! I thought it was a belt or something...

I'm diggin all this friendship bracelet love

Lindsay said...

I know. I didn't get what it was at first, either. And then I realized and thought, 'Oh man! F yes!' Steven Alan has a really funny 'how to' tutorial written in a bad font on how to wear it, wherein they describe the last photo as something like, 'Voila! Friends forever!' I chuckled when I read it.

Yes, apparently friendship bracelets are really hip right now. I'd like to see more friendship heart necklaces, ala your In God We Trust one. I could seriously get behind more of those in the world right now.

Megan said...

agreed! I also want a locket to complete my middle school mentality...and all my friendship bracelets keep falling off...wtf is up with that...

Grow Books Press said...

Those are awesome!

Lindsay said...

A LOCKET! YES!

Rachel, you want to go halfsies on one? Only $37.50 each!

Tara Lynn said...

I absolutely LOVE this idea! It's so cute!!