DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE!

Ladies Carhartt lined coveralls! Best Christmas in the history of Christmases! I am going to be SO TOASTY this holiday season!


Really. This is for real. I don't care if these things are absurd. As a lady-of-the-city who walks 25 minutes to and fro work daily in an infinitely windy slash frigid place, I need warmth at all times. At my age, it's all over from here on out anyway, right? Enter fathers and pre-Christmas giving and CARHARTT.

Thumbs WAY up.

(Also: I guess I wear this shirt a bit often.)

5 comments:

Megan said...

hahahahah that's hilarious, and the photos are priceless...did your dad read your blog and buy them for you as a surprise, or had you hinted abt it for awhile? why can't my father love me like that?!

oh, I know: he's too cheap.

Lindsay said...

Hahahaha. Yeah, I mean, they're SO AWESOME. I've been wearing them around the house for the last two days instead of sweats. It's incredible.

I hinted that I wanted some (phone calls, emails with sizing information, etc. etc.) & when my Mom read about it on my blog she tried to convince him NOT to get them for me. She's, apparently, mortified at the idea of her daughter wearing them in public! Hahaha. My parents rule.

Hello Lindello said...

hot.

do that have a zipper crotch so you can pee easily? My husbands has one on his :) saweeet.

Hannah Elise said...

Haha...You look so stoked in these pics. Nice coveralls, they look sooooooo....warm. I'm jealous....

Lindsay said...

No crotch zipper! Although, since they're the woman's model, they do have easy in-out access. And, like, a zillion pockets.

And, yes, they are WAY warm. I've sort of just been wearing them around the house like pajamas. It's kind of awesome, in a really nerdy way.