Friday is a good day for a variety of reasons, the two most important of which are that it's Dover Sampler Email Day and American Apparel: Picks of the Week Email Day. I patiently look forward to these weekly emails of shock and delight, and I treasure their arrival in my inbox.
Today, I present to you another installment of 'Why does this exist?':

A cropped, black, leather bustier, American Apparel?!? Now, I haven't seen this piece in person, so I can't judge too harshly, but I'm going to argue that that 'leather' looks a bit like poured-on, Michelle-Pfieffer-cat-woman latex. No?Although, I do think it's sort of precious that our beloved stylist paired the bustier with the rather adorable chambray skirt and a cranberry beret. 'Let's French-up this tacky leather crop top, people!'
1 comment:
why do I even expect anything else from AA these days? and for $46? WHAT A DEAL!
joking
Post a Comment