wow, so cute!
I know! I really want to make one slash buy one.
I really want to make one. A super thick one. Super cute!
I KNOW! A knit cord turned braided scarf!
That girl is darling. And the braided scarf- amazing!
Oh my goodness gracious-- you came up with this idea so long ago-- do you remember our honor cords at graduation?
OMG. You are SO right. This has been in my subconscious for YEARS.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
wow, so cute!
I know! I really want to make one slash buy one.
I really want to make one. A super thick one. Super cute!
I KNOW! A knit cord turned braided scarf!
That girl is darling. And the braided scarf- amazing!
Oh my goodness gracious-- you came up with this idea so long ago-- do you remember our honor cords at graduation?
OMG. You are SO right. This has been in my subconscious for YEARS.
Post a Comment