Chicago Dollhouses!


 Rachel has been doing some pretty awesome illustration/design/letterpress/yadda yadda/other work for Grow Books Press over the last year or so.  She's mentioned in the past, with a fair amount of squealing involved, that they'd planned to a do a line of cardboard, colorable, customizable Chicago-style dollhouses, but I hadn't seen anything yet.  

Ohmygod, I just stumbled on them today, and THEY ARE SICK.  It's ridiculous how cute they are.  I want the 2-flat bad.

Also, the Species of Butterflies poster is way far cool.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

GAH! I would have LOVED those as a kid. My dad used to build me houses out of foamcore at his office and give me his huge set of Prismacolor markers to color on them. So awesome.

Lindsay said...

Dude! Jenn! I KNOW!!

jennifer said...

oh man, these are so cool!

Grow Books Press said...

I know! They are way cool...

Lindsay said...

Look at how CUTE Simon's room is, too!!