I have about 10,000 weddings to go to this summer.

And, I want to wear this to one of them.

Although, as Juan once remarked about another of my wedding-apparel choices, 'Linzo, isn't that dress just a little too short and a little too see-through for a wedding?' 

6 comments:

jennifer said...

holy shit, that dress is really pretty, but SHORT!

Lindsay said...

I knooooow. 32 inches might cutting it!

Lindsay said...

Or maybe all of those models are just REALLY tall?!

Hello Lindello said...

do it!!!!!!

stephanie renee said...

i love it, go for it!!

juan said...

oh jesus, this one is not only short and see-through, but also backless.

was is it about weddings that makes you forget about your otherwise victorian reservations about life in general?

lindsay crammond: the sluttiest girl at any wedding.

yet, i approve of this one as you have clavicles and scapula bones to die for.