New earrings! New woman!


On Saturday afternoon, Rachel & I stopped into Penelope's & she subsequently picked up these super-awes, carved-bone feather earrings by Lulu.  They are totally rad, and, I'm telling you, she's a total cuteface whilst wearing them.  Further, they compliment the feather motif going on in her ram's-head-feather-magnolia forearm tattoo, and, god knows, you should always match your earrings to your ink.  Later on in the evening, we ventured over to Beauty Bar where, like moths to a flame, the boys hit on Rachel in droves.  We're pretty sure it was totally the earrings, dudes!  Big, bright, white, awesome earrings!  They couldn't look away!

The moral of my story?  If you're looking for a man, you should get yourself some Lulu finery.  Dude-magnets they are.

6 comments:

Megan said...

AHHHH! I've always wanted a piece of her jewelry, but it's always sold out online! so it this the secret to the boys, Rachel??? this is something I have needed to know! I must unleash the Lulu on Philly!

Lindsay said...

Yes, ma'am! It's all in the earrings, apparently.

Grow Books Press said...

Apparently. haha.
This post made me almost cry, hahaha. Beauty Bar was WAAAAAY fun.

Hello Lindello said...

fuuuuun. you guys look adorable and love those feathers!

juan said...

those pictures are to die for. you two are adorable!

Belinda said...

Ooh these are so cute. I want them! And about 1400 other things on your blog. I love your photo booth moment. I have to take photos with whomever I am with every time I see a photo booth (especially a black and white one).

I have just wasted over an hour looking through your blog! It is like heaven for chambray-lovers. Now I am forced to add it to my blog reader.