The internet superhighway & I have not been the best of friends lately. I've fallen victim to waaaaay too many migraines in the last monthish, and my super-sleuthing skills lead me to conclude that my puter, with its bright, unforgiving lights, is the main trigger. Most of me thinks that this is a good thing, as it's probably healthy to participate in the real world as much as possible. However, yesterday night, I came home to a mailbox chock full of wonder, amazement, and total gossip, & I remembered why the World Wide Web is so, so good.
Miss Lovelypants Megan sent me her zine! And a birthday card! And a portrait of me!!! All in purple!!! And I love purple!
Megan, you're the f.ing BOMB. This shit is goooood. Thanks, Dudette!!
(And, I do love my cats. For forever and ever.)
Miss Lovelypants Megan sent me her zine! And a birthday card! And a portrait of me!!! All in purple!!! And I love purple!
Megan, you're the f.ing BOMB. This shit is goooood. Thanks, Dudette!!
(And, I do love my cats. For forever and ever.)
2 comments:
Woah! awesomeness!
score, dude! I had no idea purple was a good color to choose...glad you liiiiiked iiiiiit : )
Post a Comment