MARRIAGE.

 This past weekend, our dear pals Riv & Dave had a little wedding in Ann Arbor.  It was basically the most fun time ever ever ever.  We ran around like fools with about 593628570 friends who we haven't seen in years, drank far too much Oberon, cut the rug until our calves/quads/abs/jaws were sore, experienced shitty hair due to Michigan's innnnsane humidity, and, generally, had a killer time.  Using my super Internet sleuthing skills, I managed to access the photobooth pictures taken at the wedding.  I think I star in approximately 5% of them.  Haaaam.

Rivka & Dave- Thank you for the loveliest of weekends.  You two are beautiful and wonderful and all kinds of other adjectives that end in -ful!

6 comments:

rafe said...

I completely heart the photobooth. There are some KILLER sets of pictures in that collection. GO MARRIAGE!!

Lindsay said...

Meeeee tooooo, Rafe. ME TOO.

Lindsay said...

Did you see the AMAZING one of Allen?!?

Grow Books Press said...

Ashley P. has KILLER arms.

You ALL are KILLER people whom I like HEAPS.

Hello Lindello said...

Fun!! I love photobooth. I love the "hands in the air" move.

Lindsay said...

That's totally my signature move, Kate. I'm all 'hands in the air' ALL THE TIME.