I, basically, just had, like, the best birthday ever.

So, pretty much, my birthday party this past Saturday night was my favorite one ever ever ever.  Rachel & Juan came over early to help me decorate, and us pals put together some pretttty darling decorations, if I do say so myself.  Then, we all ate some fruit salad, had a few killer singalongs, got really really sweaty, and generally just felt like we did when we first moved to Chicago 5 years ago.  And And AND, my awesome dudes of friends, led by Rachel, got me the above BOMBASS Stephen Eichhorn print, which I'm totally freaking out about.  

Good night.  Good good night.

9 comments:

Hannah Elise said...

Happy belated birthday and OMG dude you look so cute! I love your dress and I'm glad you had a good birthday :)!

Melissa said...

I think it's safe to say we all had a pretty awesome time ourselves. Yeah 27! Woop!

jennifer said...

Yeah! Looks like it was a great birthday!! Here's to a great 27th year!

juan said...

it will go down in history books as the best birthday party in the history of mankind. shit, i wish it had been my birthday. i have been spoiled for life.

julia said...

happy b-day lindsay!! woohoo! i like the picture of you with your new print - you look so freaking happy! ;P

Megan said...

PAAAARTAAAAY! looks like a killer time! happy 2-7, bro-ho! go slay some hot dudes!

oh, and I love the decor and swag you scored

Hello Lindello said...

Yay! That print is AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. Cute dress too. You are so darling.

stephanie renee said...

happy happy birthday! so cute in your white dress!

Lindsay said...

Guys! THANKS! Seriously! Thanks!