TELL ME ABT IT. the green clutch is calling my name, but there's no way I could justify buying that.
Ugh, I know. Me too. They are so gorgeous! Hopefully they'll go on sale.
spendy goodness. oh rachel you've done it again.
You know what the worst thing is? Even if it went on sale, it'd still be WAY too much for me to drop on a backpack.
i totally agree, i was hoping it was going to be less than that!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
TELL ME ABT IT. the green clutch is calling my name, but there's no way I could justify buying that.
Ugh, I know. Me too. They are so gorgeous! Hopefully they'll go on sale.
spendy goodness. oh rachel you've done it again.
You know what the worst thing is? Even if it went on sale, it'd still be WAY too much for me to drop on a backpack.
i totally agree, i was hoping it was going to be less than that!
Post a Comment