Do I go crazy-sassy-Linzo or monotone-navy-Linzo?

Since the recent demise-by-salad-dressing-leakage of my awesome, supple, vintage, irreplaceable leather Norwegian Daypack, I've been considering the favorite Baggu canvas backpack as a cheap bandaid.  The questions becomes: Do I go ocean or do I go navy?  Do I go (relatively) color crazy or do I stick to my uniform color scheme?  Please advise. 

7 comments:

julia said...

oh, tough choice. i really do like both of the colors. something is telling me to go for the one on the left, it has a nice green-ish hue!

Lindsay said...

I did it! I went ocean!

Megan said...

GOOD. b/c color is more interesting.

bright colors, that is.

Lindsay said...

Hahahaha. Yeeeeeah, but I so love navy!

Megan said...

I guessssssss...

no, but really, I do like navy...the majority of my dresses are navy...I need to stop that habit and diversify.

Lindsay said...

No way! Navy is the BEST COLOR IN THE WORLD.

juan said...

i LOVE the duck bags, and for $20, it's a steal.

"can't beat that price with a stick!"
-linzo