Linzo's Daily Wisdom

Flashing the camera a peace sign never gets old.

11 comments:

Hello Lindello said...

aaaww you and your friends are adorable.

Jenn said...

Yeah, especially if you are a 14 year old Japanese girl :)

Lindsay said...

Or a tourist!

Megan said...

dude, I love your rain jacket thingie, if it's a rain jacket...cuuuuute

Hannah Elise said...

Aw...cute! Yeah, I'm wondering what you're wearing too..Is it a coat or a dress? I HAVE TO KNOW!

Lindsay said...

Oh yeah! That shit is totally an old London Fog child's coat that I got at a thrift store a few years ago. I LOVE IT. It's all navy and trapeze-y AND it has a red, plaid hood. And I can get really fat & still wear it because it's got TONS of room.

juan said...

the jacket also has the most convoluted wash instructions, as discovered by yours truly when linzo when to the tattoo shop with me.

linzo, we should start a tattoo tradition, analogous to getting our nails done, but more expensive and it lasts forever.

Grow Books Press said...

I wish I could have been IN this pic, instead of taking it....when will cameras be equipped with an ability to hover??????

stephanie renee said...

your jacket is adorable!

Lindsay said...

A. Juan, I don't know how excited my parents would be to find out that I'm involved in a 'tattoo tradition.' But, yeah, ok, I'm IN.

B. Rachel, let's talk to Rafe about working on some sort of hovering technology.

C. Stephanie, THANKS!!!

Megan said...

hahahaha that's why I wear loose-fitted clothing, in actuality. so I can get really fat and you'd have no idea.