Thanks to Kate & Megan, I now know that QUARTER-HOLDING-PENDANT-NECKLACE-THINGIES really do exist. I'm not being at all smart-alecky when I say that I have been serrrriously searching for some sort of laundry-money storage device for the past 4 years. Last weekend at a garage sale, Rachel picked up a little beaded, Native American souvenir, thunderbird neck pouch for hers, and I was ten kinds of jealous. Not now, Rachel. Not now.
This is right up my alley.


6 comments:
THIS.IS.AWESOME.
I agree, this is WAY AWESOME!!! And blows my thunderbird condom and/or quarter holder out of the water.
yeeeeeah, gurrrrl...get it get it.
and I have been mucho bado at commenting these days, both on my blahgo and other ppl's blahgoes...I need to get on that shit. thought I would mention b/c I've been a bad blahog compatriot. random side note.
this is wicked cool. thanks for sharing!
xo Alison
Glad you likey. I found mine on Etsy for $12! I hope you have that kind of luck too. I need to find a long chain for mine still....
duuuuuuuuuude!
check this out:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/39396577/vintage-gold-tone-metal-quarter-holder?ref=sr_list_6&ga_search_query=quarter+holder&ga_search_type=vintage&ga_page=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title
$8!!
Post a Comment