Tools!

Undeniably, the best thing about selling shit on Etsy is that it means I get to buy shit on Etsy with the money I make.  Case in point: just after I posted about this necklace, I sold a few what-have-yous that have been languishing around in my closet since misguidedly purchasing them at the Salvation Armani and worked up enough cash to justify buying a necklace featuring TINY SHARP DANGLING TOOLS!  It's so ridiculous.  I. Love. It.  And And AND, the charms actually WORK.  They each open and close and move and are pokey and kind of dangerous around my neck!!!  Even the diminutive pocket knife, on the left next to the scissors, folds IN AND OUT.  Although, prudence tells me to keep that one sheathed whilst near my jugular.

I'm taking a little trip up to Milwaukee tonight to see a one Joanna Newsom, and I'm going to wear the SHIT out of this necklace while I'm there.  I HOPE SHE LIKES IT!!!

PS. I'm well-aware that that is a horrid picture.  Let's not talk about it.

8 comments:

Megan said...

hahahahahahaha oh, Lindsay, you make me laugh...that necklace is killer...and you can use it to knife a bitch if ppl get rowdy in Milwaukee...

and have fun watching JoNewHo...sorry, I got no love for her...maybe it's jealousy, in that every hot dude wants to bang her, or maybe it's just that I listen to pussy music instead...hahah I make myself laugh

juan said...

bad picture?!? let's check:

a. killer necklace

b. awesome sleeve detail in the blouse

c.the boobs appear larger than in real life.

d. hot tattoo peeks.

e. sexy smile

I THINK THIS IS A KILLER PICTURE. PERIOD.

Lindsay said...

My boobs are that big in real life, Juuuuuuuan.

Lindsay said...

Just kidding. They're not.

Hello Lindello said...

sweet jewels. they actually work too?! awesome.

Have fun at the show lucky duck. Shes coming to the cities Saturday, but I have a wedding reception...boo hiss.

Lindsay said...

She was awesome, Kate! But she'll be back, I'm sure.

BrigittaR said...

Look at those sleeves! They are insane!!!! I just love them.

Where is this top from!?

Lindsay said...

Aren't they awesome?!? H&M! Ten bucks! I got one in light blue, too. I'm going to check back today & see if I can't find one in black, too! Woot!