Penelope's, I'm smelling what you're cooking.

There's some good shit going on over at Penelope's right now.  And, apparently, my favorite color is blue.

A B C D E F

7 comments:

Hello Lindello said...

Your SO lucky you live close! On the other hand it might be a blessing there is nothing like this around me or I would go bankrupt.

juan said...

they are all awesome! i am especially loving the dresses.

p.s. notice how i have incorporated especially in the written form. you are not going to hear me incorporate it into speech though.

Jenn said...

GAH! Look how cute that dress is! Seriously, Linzo...find some cute shit that doesn't cost $200 to show me.

Eunice said...

I love blue too. Enticing these clothes are, don't spend all your monies though!

Lindsay said...

Right, Kate?!? Although, Penelopes's isn't particularly close or convenient to me & I rarely actually shop there in person.

Juan, you are using the word 'especially' ESPECIALLY well today!

Hahahaha, SORRY JENN. At least you have insane self-control, no? I'm thinking about getting that bottom rightand number for Riv & Dave's wedding. You know, dress it up with a little lipstick and some pumps!

And, I KNOW, Eunice. I knooow. Must. Not. Spend. All. Of. My. Money. In. One. Place.

stephanie renee said...

i adore the patchwork detail on that blue shirt, might have to try that myself!

Lindsay said...

Oh, I knoooooow. The front of the shirt is actually less cute, which is a shame.