Mama needs a new wallet.

 After an unforeseeable salad-dressing-in-backpack-spillage event this afternoon, I am currently in the market for a new wallet.  My navy nylon, Velcro-able, Jordache wallet warrior is out of commission until the talcum powder works its magic & effectively soaks the puddle of oil up.

This pouch by Warsaw is MEGA-COOL and might just do the trick!  98 gold studs!  Mega-cool!

(I also really like the NECK POUCH version.)

3 comments:

Hello Lindello said...

I've been looking for a new wallet too. My Orla one is too big for summer purses. This one is pretty badass cute.

Grow Books Press said...

Woah! HOLD THE PHONE- Linzo+gold studs is a combo I thought I would never experience! Totally awesome foreva!

juan said...

we could totally make something like this. the list for the trip to jo-anne:

1. black zipper clutch thing.
2. gold studs.
3. hot glue gun.

item 3 is my favorite.