OH MAH GAWD. that's so funny you post this in regards to a wedding, b/c when I was looking at her shop last night I thought that this would be a perfect bridesmaid's dress...reason being, my sister just set the date for her wedding and she's made me the maid of honor, and it's up to me to find a dress...provided it's not "too out there," since apparently I have style that is too out there, and not too expensive, since apparently I buy things that are too expensive. gurl. please. but I realized this would be too out there for her, though I think it would be adorable for normal ppl, like you and I...and super perfect for the summer...I'm going to get back to my bridesmaid dress now, since I need a strong argument and some good suggestions...
Yeah, I hear you, Juan. However, I'm pretty sure that if I showed up a wedding this, not a soul would think I was being cheesy. Because I do not love love.
5 comments:
OH MAH GAWD. that's so funny you post this in regards to a wedding, b/c when I was looking at her shop last night I thought that this would be a perfect bridesmaid's dress...reason being, my sister just set the date for her wedding and she's made me the maid of honor, and it's up to me to find a dress...provided it's not "too out there," since apparently I have style that is too out there, and not too expensive, since apparently I buy things that are too expensive. gurl. please. but I realized this would be too out there for her, though I think it would be adorable for normal ppl, like you and I...and super perfect for the summer...I'm going to get back to my bridesmaid dress now, since I need a strong argument and some good suggestions...
uuuuhhhh yeah!
This would totally make a great bridesmaids dress Megan!
holy, cute! i wonder if its possible to pull this off in a diy sort of way, i would love to get my hands on this pattern...
am i an asshole for thinking it is kind of cheesy? i am not crazy about the sewing work either.
i apologize.
Yeah, I hear you, Juan. However, I'm pretty sure that if I showed up a wedding this, not a soul would think I was being cheesy. Because I do not love love.
Post a Comment