SMOKING SUX.

 
However, these lighter-carrier necklaces emphatically do not.  I totally want one, but what would I use it for?  A chalk carryall for writing on the chalkboard at work?  A cat-treat pouch for when the cats and I work on their circus tricks?  A teensy tiny purse for my spare change?

The world is mine.

7 comments:

juan said...

or to have an extra lighter around for whenever i lose mine and want to smoke.

how is that for a plan?

Lindsay said...

That's not a plan I can get behind, Juan. I like you and your life more than I like being able to help you when you want to smoke but don't have a lighter.

Megan said...

what? I totally smoke with my dogs all the time. that's why I've got the deep, raspy voice I have. fo reals. I sound like a man on the phone.

just kidding. not really. well, it's not deep.

but I actually made a similar thing before to hold my chapstick when I was working in museums and didn't have pockets in my dresses/skirts...it was so awes ppl copied me...b/c I'm dope like that. fo reals. this time I'm not lying.

Lindsay said...

Dude. That sounds TOTALLY AWESOME. You must have been the COOLEST museum educator EVER. I bet I could get some sweet kit or something at Tandy leather and whip something up myself!

Back when I was in middle school, the SUPER COOL thing to do was to wear Lip Smackers around your neck on a shoelace. Except that only the 7th grade girls did it, and I heard a dude who I had a crush on complaining about how stupid it was and how the 8th grade girls didn't pull that shit, so I stopped IMMEDIATELY.

Megan said...

hahahahahaha thank you for that story. it made my day.

Lindsay said...

Yeah... I guess there's no denying the influence of a dude.

Megan said...

BONERS...I hate them all.