Rachel and I have some hardcore tie-dying-awards-show-watching-wine-guzzling lady plans tonight. My Achilles HEEL (!!!) a scoop-neck ballet top paired with a high-waisted, poofy skirt, I intend to try my darndest & recreate the above Shabd looks. How do we think this will take dye? Shittily? Or totally awesomely?
Good luck, self. Don't accidentally dye the bathroom towels!


7 comments:
I think when you are using the term to mean "my weakness", it's "Achilles heel", but I kind of like your way better! It's the correct medical terminology and we all know how much Jenn LOVES medical terminology!
Good luck dyeing. I'll be at Tonic Room watching a school friend's brother play some gypsy jazz. WAHOO!
Hahahahaha. Jenn. I'm an idiot. Hahaha.
hey! i've dyed before and yes! that dress should take. As long as the garment is over 90% cotton.. you should be good!
I cant wait to see the results! I am planning on doing some more silk dying this spring. Its so fun!
Rachel and I really DROPPED THE BALL ON THAT ONE! No dying this weekend. Womp.
where's that from, girls' night! party time!? like wayne's world or something, in another form? or am I imagining references...
I think 'Party Time! Excellent!' is from Wayne's World? Maybe? I'm not really good with quotes.
Post a Comment