I want to look like a sailor.

 

Dear Spring,

Please come soon.  I need to start wearing more sailor shirts.  And it's too cold out today.

Love Forever, 
Linzo

7 comments:

GirlLeastLikely said...

The first one is lovely! where is it from?

And yes! can agree. I want spring so badly!

julia said...

That second one is so cute ! A must have.

Lindsay said...

Anthropologie! Sorry, I buried those links. WHOOPS.

Aren't they both just so adorb!

Megan said...

you can go sail on the great lakes, and I'll send my foul-mouthed/tattooed kids to be your skivvys...not sure if that's the right word at all (I'm thinking that's either clothing or part of the boat), but it sounds better than "sailor assistant people". or something.

Lindsay said...

Skips? Are those people maybe called 'skips'? Or something?

Jenn said...

If you're talking merchant ships (FRANK SOBOTKA!), your licensed folk are "Mates" and the unlicensed dudes are "Seamen". While it would probably make me really cool if it were, this is not something I knew off the top of my head. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deck_department

Skivvies are underwear. This is something I knew off the top of my head.

Lindsay said...

Hahaha. Yes. Skivvies ARE underwear. Hahaha.