I showed this to my parents and said this was the way I was going to tell them abt my next tattoo. except I won't show them my blog. and I won't show them the tattoo, since they threatened to cut me off if I got another one. just kidding. they just sternly told me "no."
Hahahaha. I actually casually mentioned it to my Mom on the phone, to which she casually-er responded, 'Oh really? I've been thinking about getting a tattoo. How much did it cost?' SO MUCH FOR SHOCK VALUE.
5 comments:
AWESOME.
nicely done, nicely done.
I showed this to my parents and said this was the way I was going to tell them abt my next tattoo. except I won't show them my blog. and I won't show them the tattoo, since they threatened to cut me off if I got another one. just kidding. they just sternly told me "no."
Hahahaha. I actually casually mentioned it to my Mom on the phone, to which she casually-er responded, 'Oh really? I've been thinking about getting a tattoo. How much did it cost?' SO MUCH FOR SHOCK VALUE.
LOVE YOU, MOM!
awesome! I love where you put it too.
Thaaaanks!
Post a Comment