AMERICAN APPAREL IS HOLDING A HOT ASS COMPETITION!!!
Sign me UP! Not.
I'm just confirming that everybody is aware of this (heinous) (gross attack) (yuck yuck yuck) rear-end contest? And, that everybody is also aware of the (heinous) (shudder-inducing) (GRODY) results it appears to be pulling in? This is the sort of thing that makes me feel awfully Victorian about life.
American Apparel, you're FOUL.

8 comments:
I could win this.
Just sayin'
I dare you to submit a photo!
Urgh. Shit like this sleeves me out. Like. Why? Really. WHY?
omg, I know, right...American Apparel just keeps making me want to barf...esp with their new ads where they pan up on the models, inevitably showing the boob shot...I think they're over at Hipster Runoff...barf barf barf
oh, and my ass is #5, the DONK
go vote for it.
Sorry, Megan, I've actually already voted for BOOM BOOM.
damn you, Lindsay! sigh, I got nothin on the BOOM BOOM
what the f!! grrrrross.
I'm just waiting to see some guys hairy arse.
Post a Comment