In other awesome news...

Our Thursday night karaoke escapades got my pals* and I a coveted spot on Chicago's NBC Channel 4 website**!  As did the non-escapades of the creepy hooded dude, pictured above center, who insisted upon chatting me up on the bus ride home!  Carol's RULES!

From here on out, dudes, I'm at karaoke every Thursday!  Watch me kick 'Long Black Veil's' ass!

*I've said it once, and I'll say it again: Jennifer, that is a KILLER Patagonia fleece half-zip. 
**I'm the teensy speck of blue in the first shot, middle left.

3 comments:

Hello Lindello said...

wow. your pretty much famous now right? I love karaoke, but don't do it often. The last time I did it was in Hawaii at a place called "8 fat fat 8" isn't that the coolest name ever? do you have a song you always sing?

Jenn said...

Thanks, pal.

My only issue with it is that the collar is actually designed to fold down at the two front corners and remain popped up in back. This is NOT okay with me so I spend much of the time while wearing it making sure that it's staying down.

Megan said...

KICKIN' IT LATE

local news = square, but getting on it is pretty rad