Today, February 15, is the day of my father's birth. As such, I've decided that a reading-celebration is in order. My dad's article in Popular Woodworking is OUT, and I've got all afternoon to tackle the scintillating world of handmade marking gauges. And I'll tell you what: If you want drama, action, a roller-coaster plot line, and out-of-this-world character development, this article's for you! Available at all major newsstands today!
(I called my Dad earlier, and we had the following conversation:
'Heya, Dad! Happy Birthday!'
'Well, Happy Birthday to you too, Linds.'
'Oop, Dudley just jumped up. I guess he wants to wish you a Happy Birthday, too.'
'Well, thank you. Tell him I appreciate that.')
Loooove youuuu, Daaaaad.

7 comments:
awesome. your dad is published. that's darn cool.
I think it's a pretty awesome accomplishment!
I would like to get myself a copy of popular woodworking. Where can I find one-Borders?
Awesome!!! Happy Birthday JC!
That's awesome and can definitely relate, my grandfather is a crafty-man as well and my home is full of his creations!
"no mumbo jumbo, just common sense" i might get that shit tattooed all over my chest.
Hahahaha. That's SO AWESOME, Juan.
Post a Comment