Mr. Cat sits in a banana box.


I am well aware that, by posting yet another shot of Dudley lounging in a heinously awesome way, I am probably making a grand request to the Universe just asking to grow up to become an old spinster in a tiny apartment full of animals.  However, WHAT are those tiny pink paw-pads poking through the bottom hole?!?  Gaaaaah.

And!  Banger, Juan, Rachel: I'm looking in your direction right now.  Said banana box is stuffed full of vintage, beautiful, grade-A, tanned leather leather leather.  Do I smell tote bags?

9 comments:

mbuenger said...

I smell LEATHER. Can we maybe get a photo of some of that leather, amongst all the cat photos? Please?

Lindsay said...

From here on out, this blog will only showcase pictures of cats. No pictures of leather allowed!

Eunice said...

AHHHH I WANT YOUR CAT! so fluffy and grey!

Celeste said...

What do Polly and Ramona think about Dudley getting all of this attention on your blog? I would like to see more of ALL of your cute cats.

Megan said...

ahahahah another awesome shot

Grow Books Press said...

I would totally go in on a sturdy machine that can handle leather. But if the leather is thin (lamb, elk) maybe we can just use a different needle on our machines?

Endless possibilities.

I went to Tandy Leather in springfield and thought of you. I also saw a cow hide rug and want it in my house stat. (eeep!)

Lindsay said...

Apparently, Banger's industrial machine is IN THE SHOP. So, we're good on that end. I think most of the leather is cow, but there do appear to be some thinner hides (pig?).

Also, Tandy Leather is awesome. I want to get a moc-making kit. And cow hide! Hahaha.

juan said...

i have been dreaming of those totes. you have no idea. my subconscious is, for now, giving me mixed messages of leather totes and peter sarsgaard.

Lindsay said...

We're going to make the best leather totes the world has ever seen!