The internet is exhausting.




I spent the better part of my afternoon adding items of clothing to my Etsy operation.  I am now up to a (measly) GRAND TOTAL of 10.  Dudley found the whole endeavor quite grueling, as well. 

(Please pay no attention to the atrocious condition of my couches; cats are assholes.)

8 comments:

mbuenger said...

WHOAAA AAA AAA AAA AAAAAAA! How very exciting! I gotta come up with my new etsy name STAT so I can heart the shit out of that stuff, as my current username is REALLY EMBARASSING.

juan said...

i want to see the sweaters when i take my pile of shit to your place. i would pay for them, don't worry.

Hello Lindello said...

i love your shop! that striped sweater is awesome. not as awesome as your cat though.

Lindsay said...

Dudes! Dudes! Dudes! You don't have to HEART anything (or PAY me for anything). Just come over to my house and go shopping and take whatever you want. This whole endeavor is just a grand attempt at trying to rid myself at some of my things. I worry that my hoarding tendencies might start to take over if I'm not careful...

Lindsay said...

AND, awwww, thank you, Kate! Dudley's a total cutepants. And Etsy shops are EXHAUSTING. I don't know how you do it!

Megan said...

hahaha your cat is awesome...and what a major success! you sold out of all your shoes!

Lindsay said...

Sold all of the 5 shoes that I had the patience to add to Etsy! Now I've only got about 3,483,859,163 to go!

Grow Books Press said...

OHMYGOD <3