More Mister Mort


In the ever-appropriate words of Mister Mort, these people are KILLING it.

I L.O.V.E. the belted, pleated trousers and the smattering of Hudson Bay.

5 comments:

Hello Lindello said...

That bartender lady is rocking that outfit. so cute. (I guess I'm assuming she's a bartender since she's surrounded in booze...)

Lindsay said...

I KNOW! Doesn't she look AWESOME?!? I like his pictures because they're just people, hanging out, doing shit, looking great. They're not all model-y or anything.

rafe/lindsay said...

lcizzle. you know what's awesome? i almost, very nearly emailed you concerning that woman's pleated pants. i thought to myself upon seeing that pic, 'wow, i bet linzo LOVES this shit.' -r

Lindsay said...

I DO!! I just love that shit. I could use a pair of those pants myself.

Megan said...

god, that chick is AWESOME. I want her HAIIIIIIIR.

that didn't sound so freakish in my head.