I have a ginormous crush on this chick's arms.


Specifically, her RAD tattoos.  Specifically specifically, the text at the elbow crease of her left arm.  Specifically specifically specifically, have I mentioned that I'm planning that EXACT tattoo with my cats' names, all ghetto-like, on my right arm?

AND, those get-ups ain't half bad either.

Thanks, Kate, for leading me to this bedazzling ink.

6 comments:

Eunice said...

She's rockin' the tats and that denim dress! I want!

juan said...

the denim dress is what dreams are made out of.

i am still researching my tattoo.

Megan said...

I loooooooooove that first dress...and that first shirt is awesome, too...plus, look at her nail polish...ever since that Chanel Jade color I've been dying for a light green.......in short, she's pretty awesome. AND THE TATS. sight.

stephanie renee said...

i really like all the clothes especially that blue top! I am not brave enough yet to get any visual tattoos like that, but I am going to get another hidden one!

Lindsay said...

I know, dudes! Apparently we ALL are ginormous crushes on her. Hahaha.

GirlLeastLikely said...

My dream-self has a half sleeve in the near future but am unsure if i can handle it!

i'm starting with a behind the ear tattoo soon enough though.

lisa