the knit carryall, i want!
Ugh. I know.
I vote for the Craft tote. At $32, it's a steal.
LOVE totes! I, as well, am a junkie....:)I say pick the knit tote. so unique.
Haha. I love the title of this post. Nice picks too.Thanks for stopping by my blog! Please come back soon (I'm hosting a giveaway that starts this afternoon...shhh)
love the first one (and LOVE the brokeback reference even more).
the circles tote is my favorite.. dooo iiit! :)
I actually had a very similar one to the first one a few years ago from 31 Corn Lane, their "Carryall"...I wore that shit OUT...and my friend puked on it when she was super trashed...long story short, that's my favorite...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
the knit carryall, i want!
Ugh. I know.
I vote for the Craft tote. At $32, it's a steal.
LOVE totes! I, as well, am a junkie....
:)
I say pick the knit tote. so unique.
Haha. I love the title of this post. Nice picks too.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Please come back soon (I'm hosting a giveaway that starts this afternoon...shhh)
love the first one (and LOVE the brokeback reference even more).
the circles tote is my favorite.. dooo iiit! :)
I actually had a very similar one to the first one a few years ago from 31 Corn Lane, their "Carryall"...I wore that shit OUT...and my friend puked on it when she was super trashed...long story short, that's my favorite...
Post a Comment