I can't believe you actually got these boots! they are tres super cool! won't you look like a badass walking down the street in them...and why aren't there more RC shoes for sale at Anthropologie?! I want my Halla clogs, dammit.
GAH! I KNOW! I'm, like, WAY EXCITED. Although, I'm a tad worried about the heel situation... I don't really do heels. I'm thinking maybe more will go on sale? I want the the little booties you have BAD.
Hahahaha, Kate, I also bought that chambray tunic that you posted a few days ago. That's actually what led me to Anthropologie in the first place, only to discover the boots on WAY SALE!
9 comments:
I can't believe you actually got these boots! they are tres super cool! won't you look like a badass walking down the street in them...and why aren't there more RC shoes for sale at Anthropologie?! I want my Halla clogs, dammit.
GAH! I KNOW! I'm, like, WAY EXCITED. Although, I'm a tad worried about the heel situation... I don't really do heels. I'm thinking maybe more will go on sale? I want the the little booties you have BAD.
oh no you didnt! lucky girl. I want to see them on your feet when you get them. so cute!!
and I hear ya-- i'm waiting for more RC to hit the sales soon.
Hahahaha, Kate, I also bought that chambray tunic that you posted a few days ago. That's actually what led me to Anthropologie in the first place, only to discover the boots on WAY SALE!
nice work! I havent gotten mine yet, but I cant wait!
ps:
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=60&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=17871203&parentid=NEWTODAY&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,&navCount=9&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=NEWTODAY&popId=WOMENS_WHATSNEW&prepushId=
uugh... the URL didnt fit, but there is a cute chambray jumper on UO for cheaps.
It totally worked. And it is TOTALLY cute!
Cute. Love the tassels.
They're coming today!!!
Post a Comment