
Despite it being super crowded, way too hot for its own good, and rather overwhelming, this weekend's Renegizzle was also pretty rad. Unbeknownst to me, the Pulaski Park Fieldhouse rules quite badly, and THERE WAS A FREE PHOTO BOOTH. Since Erica Weiner wasn't on the menu, I had no intention of dropping any serious moola. However, I did buy a horribly ridiculous pair of SHARK'S TOOTH DANGLY EARRINGS PUNCTUATED BY DANGLY GOLD HEARTS. I'm not even going to post a picture of them because they are so embarrassing. The woman who sold them to me was all covered in crystals and pendants and hippie headbands, and, frankly, I became momentarily mesmerized enough to fork over $10. Sigh. Not awesome.However, what was awesome are the updated friendship-bracelets-of-coolness that Rachel & I picked up from dores. We even took this awkward picture of ourselves, big noses, dewy skin and barely-visible new bracelets as a reminder of our steadfast friendship. I'm thinking of wearing mine as an anklet. Can I do that, as a card-carrying 26-year-old?
Thanks, Renegade, for the memories!
(Also, don't click on the picture. It's big and horrible when you do, and I don't know how to use a computer enough to change that.)
12 comments:
Agreed. That RULED. Also, that photobooth photo RULEZ. Everything is the best!
Oh nooooo! I'm now looking at that Dores blog...why the heck didn't I look more closely at her table...and then BUY THE CRAP OUT OF IT. Boo. Renegade ruled, but was WAY too overwhelming, obviously.
ooooh, so jealous! I'm never around when they have Renegade in NY, and I always seem to miss Crafty Bastards in DC urghhh...but I've been eyeing those bracelets...ueber cute...my friend actually gave me a friendship bracelet she made for me this wknd, but then I lost it at that damn dance party...somehow...I love acting like an 8th grader
The bracelets are really, really great. She's got an awesome eye for color. Perhaps I could pay that compliment elsewhere than in the (meaningless) comments section of my blog, eh?
I've got lots to say:
1. This post simultaneously touched my heart and made me almost pee my pants as I LOL-ed in the school computer lab, by myself like a nut.
2. Your sharks tooth earrings are way awesome, and I want to borrow them for my next trip to Flarida.
3. You are NOT a card-carrying adult. You are a non-driving-passport-carrying adult.
4. I love you too, and plan to wear my friendship bracelet until I die, or until its no longer cool.
You really are trying to steal my husband, aren't you? The evidence is in the photobooth.
Lindsay Petty, WILL YOU DIVORCE RAFE AND MARRY ME? I love you.
Also, Rachel, let's cover our arms and legs in friendship bracelets and yell it from the rooftops: 'We are friends forever!'
HAHAHAHA Im one step ahead of you. I plan on tattooing your face on my face.
'We are besties forever and this tattoo is proof.'
You are so cute, I am so glad you go one of my bracelets. does that make us friends? :)
DERRRR!
Post a Comment