Renegade 2009: GIGANTIC SUCCESS

Well, I had a PRETTY KILLER time at Renegade this Saturday. So KILLER, in fact, that I returned on Sunday for another KILLER-AND-A-HALF time. Renegade rules.

All said, I purchased 2 awesome cat and/or Michigan related t shirts, visited Erica Weiner's booth a total of 3 separate times, acquired 6 new Erica Weiner baubles, picked up some soaps shaped like teeth, and generally floated around the fair giddily for, maybe, 8 total hours. It was all pretty awesome.

Erica Weiner Purchase 1:

(See above as I model victoriously my first load of Erica Weiner booty.)

Erica Weiner Purchase 2:
Vertebrae Necklace
(At this point, I decided that just one necklace and three bracelets were not enough. That wad of cash would BURN A HOLE in my pocket if the situation was not quickly rectified!)

Erica Weiner Purchase 3:

'I Love You' Chain with Heart Locket Bracelet
(I bought this on Day 2 after EW complimented me on my Rustler jeans.)

Other Non-Erica-Weiner Purchases:

Tiny Predator T Shirt by White Rabbit Gallery

Rural Exploration T Shirt by Always the Forest

Teeth Soap by Chez Sucre Chez
(Indpendently & unknowingly, Rachel also purchased a set of these teeths. There were over 200 booths at Renegade; we share one brain.)

PS. A side note: I now have one cat-related t shirt for each day of the week.
Schwwwwing.

PPS. ERICA WEINER JEWELRY RULES!!!

4 comments:

Grow Books Press said...

Haha I think it's hilarious that we both got dental soap. I'm totally jealous of that snake necklace btw.

Celeste said...

I love, love, love the vertebrae necklace.

PS: This is my first blog comment ever.

Lindsay said...

Snake Necklace = BIG SUCCESS

!!!!!!!

Lindsay said...

Celeste says: 'I went to the website of the necklace and was seriously thinking about a purchase, and then I though, "no, I make my living by cutting unborn pups out of mother mice and killing unneeded mice by cervical dislocation. I will look like an f-ing serial killer if I wear spinal cord parts around my neck." So, maybe I'll look for something else. . .' Gaaaah. That is so awesome.