great logic! mine is, if I sometimes work, I can sometimes buy myself expensive crap (nevermind my loans)...and if you can make a bag like that Wood Wood bag for cheaper, I'd want one no doubt...and it's funny b/c I actually spent all evening looking up CdG wallets, and they had a buttload on that website...why the hell is the British pound so much more than the US dollar...it ain't fair.
I almost peed my pants when my Dad showed me his BARREL of leather. He was like, 'Do you have any use for this?' I'm like, 'Uhhh. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LEATHER IN THE WORLD? Why, yes, yes, I think I might.'
Yeah, the euro conversion sux. When I was about 16, I visited Frankfurt & Munich before the Euro. The conversion was about 2 to 1 back then, so I bought about a million pairs of Birkenstocks. Sigh. Those days.
4 comments:
great logic! mine is, if I sometimes work, I can sometimes buy myself expensive crap (nevermind my loans)...and if you can make a bag like that Wood Wood bag for cheaper, I'd want one no doubt...and it's funny b/c I actually spent all evening looking up CdG wallets, and they had a buttload on that website...why the hell is the British pound so much more than the US dollar...it ain't fair.
oh, I meant euros...same difference
Hahaha... The logic of consumption...
I almost peed my pants when my Dad showed me his BARREL of leather. He was like, 'Do you have any use for this?' I'm like, 'Uhhh. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LEATHER IN THE WORLD? Why, yes, yes, I think I might.'
Yeah, the euro conversion sux. When I was about 16, I visited Frankfurt & Munich before the Euro. The conversion was about 2 to 1 back then, so I bought about a million pairs of Birkenstocks. Sigh. Those days.
hahahaha Birkenstocks
Post a Comment